Match Thread Crystal Palace v Everton Sat 21st Jan KO 3pm

How good are our youngsters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great result and a laboured win but I have the faith in Koeman to recognise this and put it right. The tightness at the back has made a springboard for our wins recently. Still not pretty football but becoming very effective. Special praise for Robles....he looks like he is becoming a good keeper. He made some fine saves but the stand out for me is the fact he is coming off his line to pluck the ball out of the air regular. This is such a pressure release off the defence.

There's so much fight in the team now, we were getting stuck in to everything today and it's really refreshing to see. That's more like it blues!!! Buzzing for two weekends in a row, I could get used to this. :drunk:

Buzzed off that Schlupp there, he cost his team the game sitting on his ring piece wanting the game stopped. what a bell, Made that goal even better for me.

On Sky, Kamara mentioned that Spam Allerdyce was going mental because we didn't kick the ball out of play. Jeff Stelling simply said, when it came back to him, that Everton were under no obligation to put the ball out of play. Well said, Jeff! ;)

Yesssssss. Dominated that game blues!

Robles with a mega save from Danns header to keep us at 0-0.

Lovely assist from Davies who I honestly thought was tiring a little towards the 70-80th minute mark, emphatic colemanesque finish too.

Two wins on the bounce and closing on those shoves us.

Ohhh Everton you got me singing the blues!
3 wins on the bounce in the league.

A couple of games ago we were 9 points behind Utd who were in 6th. Now we're 9 points behind the rs who are 3rd (4th if/when Arsenal win).

Looking a lot healthier.

Great result and a laboured win but I have the faith in Koeman to recognise this and put it right. The tightness at the back has made a springboard for our wins recently. Still not pretty football but becoming very effective. Special praise for Robles....he looks like he is becoming a good keeper. He made some fine saves but the stand out for me is the fact he is coming off his line to pluck the ball out of the air regular. This is such a pressure release off the defence.

He only made two saves, I think they only had two on target.i know what you mean though his clean sheet record must be excellent. I thought we bossed the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.