Match Thread Crystal Palace v Everton Sat 21st Jan KO 3pm

How good are our youngsters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
These were really awful when we last played them at GP.
We still failed to beat them and only scored because they failed to jump at a freekick.

To win two in a row would really be something for us at the moment!
You would like to think that between now and march we should win a lot more then 2 on the bounce because we play the so called lesser teams but we are Everton an we never fail to surprise

Following on from a clinical four on-target shots and four goals against City, combined a water tight defence to keep out Silva, Aguero, De Bruyne et al, we should march to the capital in confident mood against a very poor Palace side who usually crumble at home.
4-1 Palace.

Bracing myself for a bit of a fume about Koeman's XI on Saturday

Palace tend to play with an isolated striker under Big Sam so far - I highly doubt he will want to play with 3 centre backs in that scenario, but if he changes the formation and/or the XI, particularly if we don't win, you can just imagine the fume about changing a winning team

Much better balance to last week's side. I don't know that Davies need be second fiddle to McCarthy even if the latter is fit. I rate both, but Davies is in-form, full of confidence and this is great experience - Palace will be gritty. But the speed of his improvement just fantastic to watch - reminds me of watching Rodwell / Barkley breaking through. I heard a pundit say "Davies won't score bundles of goals". That chip over the keeper was superb. Shut up critics.

Lookman deserves 20+ mins too. Hope Galloway's back next season as well. B*gger me this week's poll question is spot on.

Status
Not open for further replies.