Match Thread Crystal Palace v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mods allow context mate.

And there's a lot of desperation/worry and usually cooler heads losing their rag.

Contrary to popular belief, we don't like to remove people from the platform but of course there's a line.
I mean the lad's openly sworn at people and avoided the swear filter several times with nothing happening, both apparently bannable and that.

I'm still salty you banned me over saying someone should bum someone honestly. Unbelievable, on GOT of all places.

Mods allow context mate.

And there's a lot of desperation/worry and usually cooler heads losing their rag.

Contrary to popular belief, we don't like to remove people from the platform but of course there's a line.

Indeed, there will be a fair few heads falling off before the end of this season…….

Theres simply no goals in the team. No ability to get beyond the opposition open them up. Its turgid the players hate being in an everton shirt. They have zero motivation and that comes down to their character. I would except Pickford, Garner ( early days) Coleman from this.

Well it’s a point, away, against a team in form. We have moved nearer to Leeds in the table and goal difference is virtually the same.

Stopped conceding loads of silly goals today, so hope springs eternal.

This is going to the wire.
I totally agree. A point ground out against a team that has just hit form.

Players coming back in.

We will be in the mix at the end. Let's hope that we are the one who stays up.

I think there is more from us and allow me to be glass half full for a moment…
DCL clearly adds a missing threat. Either add Ellis or Maupay with him or go 4-2-3-1.
I think a 4-2-3-1 actually fits our players and gives us some depth if playing like that.
Coady needs to replace Keane on the run in.

Good point on the road here, it's a pity we didn't get anything last week to go with it. Went with Calvert Lewin as MOTM as rusty as he looked, his movement and physicality kept the Palace defence honest. When we have no genuine centre forward playing our opponents relax and play further up the pitch, with a proper centre forward in there, it changes the mind set of the opponents defence.

Holgate was awful, he was by far the worst of the 3 players we have used to fill in for Coleman, he made Ayew look like prime Giggs. Gray was terrible again as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.