Match Thread Crystal Palace v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zenith data systems final here we come :dance:

...Next year
Our firstborn was due that day, but my mrs was convinced he/she would be late. I was working in Coventry and she was back home in Wirral, so I went to Leicester v Brighton on the Saturday and my mate and his brother picked me up the next day to go to Wembley. He eventually popped out on the 22nd.

@Alan Whittle thoughts on eze?
He's a hell of a player so there's no need for his diving
As I said, both incidents up the other end & I’m not home yet. However, any player, no matter how good, should not dive. My lad has seen them and said both were marginal / harsh.
I seem to remember Everton had a player banned for a deliberate dive at Selhurst. Can’t think of his name at the moment.

As I said, both incidents up the other end & I’m not home yet. However, any player, no matter how good, should not dive. My lad has seen them and said both were marginal / harsh.
I seem to remember Everton had a player banned for a deliberate dive at Selhurst. Can’t think of his name at the moment.
Niasse, and it wasn't even a dive

Danny Murphy might?

Do you think we have a chance of getting Phillips on a 6 month loan? Do we even need him. I got a question b fellow blues, what is one position that you think we need to improve?

What was a nice touch is that all the staff in the coffee / beer bar in the away end - arthur waite stand - all had proper Everton T shirts on - even though they were local people. I wonder if they do that for all away teams? Fella in front of us tried to buy one off them - - told him to come back at FT. That and the scarf on Bill's seat was class.

Status
Not open for further replies.