Match Thread Crystal Palace v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Euston Flyer by 10.30, Cherry Tree at South Norwood by 12ish, The Prince George Thornton Heath at 1pm, on the concourse by 2.15pm - sorted. Cant wait, just need to convert the old xG ! UTFT.

You try driving there mate, awful !!
I drive from Bath since 1989 (and prior to that, Northampton) mate. 135 miles ew. No problem.
Never understood this. Volcanoes around the M25? Bands of marauding brigands in Croydon?
Just one of those things that became a “truth” because it’s repeated (erroneously) again and again.

I expect will be the same defend and try to catch Palace on the break. Could work but if Palace score first we are stuffed. Another 90 minutes of purgatory. The joys of being an Everton supporter o_O

The three great conspiracy whoppers of the past 60 years;
1. The Kennedy Assassination
2. The Moon Landings
3. How “difficult” it is to get to Selhurst Park (what with three main line railway stations within walking distance).
The twin towers
Martin Luther King
Barack Obamas wife, Michael....

Too far?!

I drive from Bath since 1989 (and prior to that, Northampton) mate. 135 miles ew. No problem.
Never understood this. Volcanoes around the M25? Bands of marauding brigands in Croydon?
Just one of those things that became a “truth” because it’s repeated (erroneously) again and again.
Cesspit of traffic !! Even worse nowadays !!

Status
Not open for further replies.