Match Thread Crystal Palace v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
6895720-6450857-image-a-73_1543707073804.jpg

Ole, Ole, Ole.

Good evening toffees, well that was super wasnt it? Up next its another 1 of those London clubs, 1 of the rubbish 1s, but hey, we all saw what happened last time we played 1 of them Londoners away, must be the smog or maybe the players are scared due to it being a bit stabby down there. #Edge

Fresh off the back of a great win away to Arse, Woys boys are not a team we should take lightly, they have players who can hurt us, but thankfully their defence is terrible so we should at least create chances and if we harbour any hopes of 7th these are the games we NEED to be winning and when I say these games, I mean ALL of our last 3.

With Andre the giant missing out again its no doubt another chance for Snides to get himself a run out, the team picks itself at this point tho in fairness.

Goats 11 to start :

Zoffford
Cafuman - ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMS - Kegster - GOD
GanaNotforsale - Frenchfella
RicoNOTforsale - VikingGod - Littleguy
Diego Calvert Bobby L
Our left back is magic and his name is........................
COYB 3 points again please lads

If you're in the away section there is a raised platform for wheelchair users in that section. There are around 130 wheelchair spaces around the ground, mostly on raised platforms but a dozen or so pitch side. Ring the club (CPFC) before you go if you have any particular needs. They are much better than they were accommodating the needs of disabled supporters.
Found the Crystal Palace supporter lol

I posted earlier that im excited to see Bernard vs Wan Bissaka...how do you expect that to go?

Any other interesting matchups ?
I like Bernard, he's tricky with a low centre of gravity and stronger than he looks.Wan Bissaka has only been passed nine times this season and the timings of his tackles have been impeccable. Tough to call but I'd expect WB to get the better of him. Digne getting forward as well could cause us some problems in that area though.
Siggy v Luka in the middle of the park will be interesting, a case of Beauty v The Beast. Luka will need to be at his very best and even that might not be enough.
Van Arnholt likes going forward (better than he likes defending anyhow!) Seamus will have his hands full if Zaha drifts left as well.
Difficult to predict how this will go, although we are at home so probably big pants as usual.

The Roster (adjusted for injuries):
Pickford
Coleman Keane Zouma Digne
Schniederlin
Gana Davies
Sigurdsson Bernard
DCL​
Lookman on for Davies if in goal trouble
Lookman on for Bernard late on if all goes well
McCarthy on for Davies for a guest appearance again if all goes well
Mina on for some fitness minutes

0-3 and up to 7th! COYB!!!