Match Thread Crystal Palace v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop mate . We need to be at least 2 up at half time in every game to please the masses .

If Palace were posing any modicum of a threat I might be up for one change but they're just asking themselves to make a mistake...give it until the 60th or so to see what happens then maybe consider something. No reason to abandon anything right now, though, unless Palace decide to up their game.

Nearly playing well. A bit more composure and we should win this. At times we have passed the ball well, but as another poster said, at times it has been poor. We have looked the better team though, so expect more unpredictability. COYB!

Game isn't on here. how are we doing?

I"m watching our Prince. He's getting space because Fulham's marking is techincally called marking but good lord Cardiff your crosses.

Now that Sessengon is turbofraud, it might be he plays for team that can only beat everton. Maybe a bid for him, he'd be a lot cheaper than what he was last year.

Inappropriate Language
Is Lee Mason the kind of $hit ref that doesn't know what's going on so he just gives the decision to the team that didn't kick off in each half so that he can look like he's fair, or is he the $hit kind of ref that just gives all the decisions to the home team so that it evens out over a season and makes him look fair and he doesn't get booed too much, or is he just the $hit kind of ref, that's just $hit? I'm not even entertaining the idea that he's not a $hit ref, he obviously can't keep up with the game and I'm wondering what technique he's using to try and hide that fact.........the fat, useless, tramp.

Status
Not open for further replies.