Cristian Zapata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they friends of yours?:oops:

Love how we're all on first name terms with players because we saw them at the car park of a ground or on the telly once.

BTW, we don't need this fella while Tony and Phil are still flying.

So that statement includes yourself then? So pedantic.

I'm not going to be the only melt who goes around calling him Soriano / Llido to satisfy those with enough time to care. Bruno has been commonly accepted - get over it.

Note to self: contact every person who's ever used the name "Jose Enrique" and remind them all that his last name is "Sanchez" instead. That'll teach 'em.

So that statement includes yourself then? So pedantic.

I'm not going to be the only melt who goes around calling him Soriano / Llido to satisfy those with enough time to care. Bruno has been commonly accepted - get over it.

Note to self: contact every media source that's ever used the name "Jose Enrique" and remind them his last name is "Sanchez" instead. That'll teach em.

Was only joking lad, I do it myself as you can see by the post. have a chamomile tea and regroup.

One of the worst centre-backs in La Liga last season, performed solidly in his Serie A time but everything went downhill after his Villarreal move. Would be reasonable as a back up on a loan deal but provided we keep hold of Johnny this is not a position that needs urgently strengthening.

Status
Not open for further replies.