Crap Everton Players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Li-Weifeng-Everton.jpg
Is that Li Tie or Li Weifeng? Didn't mind Tie, in a better side he could've been a decent player. Weifeng was probably rubbish but as I understand we thought we were getting Tie as part of the Chang deal but got Weifeng instead, so went and bought Tie as well.

Is that Li Tie or Li Weifeng? Didn't mind Tie, in a better side he could've been a decent player. Weifeng was probably rubbish but as I understand we thought we were getting Tie as part of the Chang deal but got Weifeng instead, so went and bought Tie as well.

Keijian deal, what was that about? As far as I can tell from a quick google, the most significant thing about them is that they sponsored Everton.

Barlow, Ebbrell, Barrett, Hottiger, Joe-Max Moore, Alcaraz. In the current squad, I'd say McGeady. What does he even do? At least Osman, Naismith and Howard have had their moments.
They must be Young and not remember the 90's! That was a grim time to be a blue.
Yep. I started supporting Everton at the end of '95-'96. There then followed some of the most depressing seasons I've ever seen. Last season was bad, but it was nothing compared to the hell that was '97-'98.

That's Li Tie and I actually thought he was pretty good.

It's actually Weifeng. I really liked Li Tie.

Status
Not open for further replies.