2022/23 Conor Coady

Status
Not open for further replies.

Our center backs are boring as hell which is a good thing. Milkman and Jags were quite normal and they formed a great partnership for years. No more loony tunes defending

Is what we have lacked for a long time in this team actual leaders who are vocal you can see him pushing the team on from the warm up. Was unsure when he first came but i am happy that he has shown his quality. Was prob a kt who suggested him to lampard

Take my hat off to him so far. Him and Tarko are wonderful CB pairing.
They yd e what I alluded to the team lacking everywhere last season mate, chemistry.

Him and Tarks, the midfield three are clearly developing it by the game, btw think Iwobi and Mykolenko have a bit too noticed it the past few games how they constantly give themselves as options to each other.

Loved him, but one thing Richy never developed is any of that with any player

They yd e what I alluded to the team lacking everywhere last season mate, chemistry.

Him and Tarks, the midfield three are clearly developing it by the game, btw think Iwobi and Mykolenko have a bit too noticed it the past few games how they constantly give themselves as options to each other.

Loved him, but one thing Richy never developed is any of that with any player
I feared that Coady and Tarkowski might not work together - too many cooks etc - but they are telepathic.

Going to 4 at the back has played into Tarko's strength and underlined Coady's versatility.

Status
Not open for further replies.