2022/23 Conor Coady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratcliffe left when I was 7 mate and of course I remember Waggy fondly but I’ve just got a clearer memory of Jags.

I’m not claiming Jags is better than either, just that I have a more vivid memory of him and up to the first time he did he is knee he was, for me at least, one of the best centre backs in the league at that time.
This is when you suddenly realise how old you are.

I'm 47 and it seems like yesterday seeing Ratcliffe in the centre of our defence

Not making any big claims on Coady or Tarkowski, but apart from the fact Southgate is an utter dullard, how on earth does McGuire get picked ahead of either of them?

Oh, I appear to have answered my own question.
Maguire is one of the most overrated players I’ve ever seen was shocked when united paid that price for him. Don’t get me wrong I’ve seen him have good games but he’s nowhere near worth 80m

He certainly got one away at Arsenal that season, we were on the North Bank and thought we would be lynched when his winner went in, it was the first game of the season and it was a very late winner.
Five minutes from the end,then he got another in the next at Old Trafford. Odd to start the season with two away games.

Status
Not open for further replies.