Confirmed Signing Conor Coady

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a loan it makes sense. Wondering if Frank has no faith that Mina can stay fit or in Godfrey or Holgate? Unless he's thinking Holgate in midfield?
We all know for fact Mina will never stay fit. Holgate ain’t good enough and Godfrey has this year to show some sort of form like he did his first season. Last season can be wiped of as he had injuries and suffered from covid. Coady has vast experience in a back 3 and is always available. Don’t care who he supports. Does he make us better a back, I think he does. I know people have different opinions on his ability but we are all entitled to our own opinions. If we can get him on loan that’s a good deal for us.

The only plus point for me is that he is good at organising the defence, never stops talking, exactly what our lot need as they don't seem to communicate at all.

Glaciers move quicker than Coady and he marks as effectively as Keane in a confidence crisis. His sole attribute is the long cross-field ball. He can also only play in a 3 and you’d hope if we get Gana, Onana done we will only use that for specific match-ups but mainly be in a base 4.

If we were to sign Coady then at least one centre half will be sold and I would say Reece Welch will be sent out on loan.

I have no strong feelings about this, I don't care that he supports Liverpool and certainly could play for another five years at a high level.

It certainly would indicate a lack of confidence in Keane, Godfrey and Holgate. I am guessing that Mina will leave.

got a good feeling about this one. i think Lampard/Thelwell will be working hard to get Coady here. so what he was a boyhood k*pite! St Helens is a rugby town and the kids play rugby in the street instead of football so Coady would`ve supported either Man U or those pigs across the park because he liked football. he`s a professional, he`ll do well here.

Not a fan of this one, can only play in a back three and turns like the titanic, much better options out there.

Does he improve us ? Yes/Arguably.

Is he worse than any of our CB ? No.

Hmm difficult , he hates losing, he leads and a good distributor. Good injury record.

Hes so so slow on the turn and off the mark. Openly hates us , but is a professional at work. Not the best in the air, suits different tactics to the manager's preference thus far.

All depends on the deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.