Confirmed Signing Conor Coady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man when this guy makes a mistake it’s going to be like the Origi-Pickford incident x100.

I’m excited

Was on the fence about this one, but after two injuries to CBs last night (one less surprising than the other), I'd say get him in.

Fact he was benched for Wolves would suggest he's on his way to me. Won't complain when/if confirmed

Was convinced I drove past him a few month back. Forgot all about it and just found out he lives not far from me. He’s only got a 10 minute drive to Finch Farm if this comes off. Not that convinced as a player but seems a leader and a likeable character.

Mad people think 12 millions is a good deal when we have zero quality in the attacking third...Gordon is very inconsistent and might take a couple of seasons before really be a major player for us...if we go ahead with this signing surely we can't have much left bearing in mind our well documented ffp issues...just on wages alone we must be closer to what we were paying last year and not seeing any takers for gomes/gbamin...
Different positions, Different issues.

Considering he’s a Kopite, whenever I’ve listened to him in interviews etc he always seems to come across as being not a massive bellend, which surprises me

Status
Not open for further replies.