Confirmed: Roberto Martinez Sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first season under Roberto was great, it filled us all with hope and enthusiasm for the future. We played some really boss footy.

The second season was bad, but I didn't want him gone after it. One bad season doesn't deserve the axe.

This season though has been a total, unforgivable disaster and a continuation of the second season decline. He simply had to go, probably should of happened months ago.

Unfortunately, Roberto simply isn't up to managing in the premier league, especially at a club of Everton's stature.

I wish him all the best for the future though, he got a lot of what Everton are about and represented us well.

@The Esk

Out of curiosity as sky pushed the martinez sacked story just before he left to appear in the know. Why are they now pushing the De Boer story so much?

Would seem a bit odd if our attentions or interest is firmly elsewhere as you say?

Will it be hearing a Dutch manager story when we unveil koeman lol

Don't know mate - there's going to be lot's of stories until we appoint someone. I'm not saying anything more unless I have really concrete news - rumour mill is in overdrive.

Hahaha get a load of you, banging on about Martinez getting sacked and when it finally happens you still aren't happy. You see nothing but the negatives, I suspect you'll spend the summer in the board thread whining like a little girl when we haven't signed anyone 20 minutes after the window opens, and when we do you'll moan about who it is and how much they cost.

Get a grip you cretin.
raw

The right decision of course but at the same time what an incredibly sad, sad day. Not only because of the current state of our Football club (in the context of this season anyway, I know the future looks promising), but also because of what, given a slight tweak of events, could have been.

Who, after that 3 - 0 dismissal of Arsenal two years ago, and an almost magical display of tactical genius playing Lukaku on the left, thought that we would just totally and completely evaporate into a shadow of the team that played that day?

I genuinely wish all the best to you Roberto Martinez, thank you for the first season and learn how to adapt.

Don't know mate - there's going to be lot's of stories until we appoint someone. I'm not saying anything more unless I have really concrete news - rumour mill is in overdrive.
Fair enough.

Just strikes me as odd even if sky bet are in mind. Very driven media on one manager only hours after we sack ours. Ahh well, I'd prefer to enjoy the mystery of who we are getting anyway.

If recent event s are to go by then we won't find out til the morning they are being revealed lol

You have so much hate in you, I'm just trying to make you a better person.

Anyhow, I hope you have a lovely evening mate.

Who are you? You don't have such quality and qualification. All you do is picking a fight on internet everyday. When someone fumes and reacts to your response you must feel happy.

I ask you again, press the ignore botton. If you feel bored go and get a girlfriend instead.

The right decision of course but at the same time what an incredibly sad, sad day. Not only because of the current state of our Football club (in the context of this season anyway, I know the future looks promising), but also because of what, given a slight tweak of events, could have been.

Who, after that 3 - 0 dismissal of Arsenal two years ago, and an almost magical display of tactical genius playing Lukaku on the left, thought that we would just totally and completely evaporate into a shadow of the team that played that day?

I genuinely wish all the best to you Roberto Martinez, thank you for the first season, and learn how to adapt.[/QUOTE]
Generous words. Ultimately, I think most of the fanbase and the club were incredibly patient and wanted it too work out. It didn't and I hope it works out for him elsewhere. Those wanting us to put the boot in are just sad tossers in my opinion.

Who are you? You don't have such quality and qualification. All you do is picking a fight on internet everyday. When someone fumes and reacts to your response you must feel happy.

I ask you again, press the ignore botton. If you feel bored go and get a girlfriend instead.

If it's bothering you Ignore him yourself, the fact is you can't, you crave attention on the internet. Stop moaning you flump.

no one likes you

If it's bothering you Ignore him yourself, the fact is you can't, you crave attention on the internet. Stop moaning you flump.

Are you a new poster of what? It does not work this way. Even I put him on ignore he can still see and quote my posts. Ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.