Concerted Protests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bilo

Player Valuation: £225k
If he isn't sacked by Monday, is it time for concerted protests in the stadium home and away to ensure the situation regarding Martinez becomes untenable? I honestly don't think RM realises the pretty much universal hatred of his tactics and his words.

Would it not be possible for someone to set up a Crowdfund account so that 5 or 6 proper banners can be made for the last 3 or 4 games with slogans such as "Moshiri - Sack him now", "Worst home season ever" and "Phenomenal bullsh*t" etc on that can be displayed on various prominent spots in the ground? They'd cost £60ish a pop to get made and I'm sure there'd be no end of people willing to chip in a couple of quid?

I can understand the usual argument of not wanting to affect the players performances, but this clown is doing more harm to that the longer he remains in charge - and with absolutely nothing to play for now is the time to do it. The other usual argument is of "Kopite behaviour" - well they got rid of Rodgers and got Klopp.... So it worked for them!

On top of that I expect the chanting to get louder... "Oh Martinez, is full of sh*t" was ringing out on the way down the flights of Wembley stairs yesterday at full time.

The atmosphere against Roberto needs to be and surely will become toxic. Short term sacrifice for long term gains now!!

If he isn't sacked by Monday, is it time for concerted protests in the stadium home and away to ensure the situation regarding Martinez becomes untenable? I honestly don't think RM realises the pretty much universal hatred of his tactics and his words.

Would it not be possible for someone to set up a Crowdfund account so that 5 or 6 proper banners can be made for the last 3 or 4 games with slogans such as "Moshiri - Sack him now", "Worst home season ever" and "Phenomenal bullsh*t" etc on that can be displayed on various prominent spots in the ground? They'd cost £60ish a pop to get made and I'm sure there'd be no end of people willing to chip in a couple of quid?

I can understand the usual argument of not wanting to affect the players performances, but this clown is doing more harm to that the longer he remains in charge - and with absolutely nothing to play for now is the time to do it. The other usual argument is of "Kopite behaviour" - well they got rid of Rodgers and got Klopp.... So it worked for them!

On top of that I expect the chanting to get louder... "Oh Martinez, is full of sh*t" was ringing out on the way down the flights of Wembley stairs yesterday at full time.

The atmosphere against Roberto needs to be and surely will become toxic. Short term sacrifice for long term gains now!!
If he's still in charge next season, well I don't know what we're going to do . Terrified were the next Villa .

They wont be allowed into the ground at home

If he's still in charge next season, well I don't know what we're going to do . Terrified were the next Villa .
We need him gone asap. If he's not removed by season end, how will the fans make their feelings known during the summer? Protests at pre-season games?

The protests need to start now, and maintain til he's gone.

We need to take a leaf out of villa's book they made it toxic on Saturday admittedly it was against their players we need to aim our toxicity towards martinez so he gets ge message

I They'd cost £60ish a pop to get made and I'm sure there'd be no end of people willing to chip in a couple of quid?

Old bedsheet - Free
Spray Paint - £1
Starting too large with the letters so you have to make them smaller and crowded towards the end - Priceless

Crowd funded banners we have reached new levels of middle class outrage

This.

Status
Not open for further replies.