Complain to the FA...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I would like to lodge a complaint against the officiating of Martin Atkinson at todays Merseyside Derby between Everton and Liverpool.

Mr. Atkinson dismissed Jack Rodwell from the field of play following what was clearly a fair challenge on Luis Suarez.

As a fan, I accept that our support was completely out of line by throwing objects on the field towards the end of the game, and as such expect that our support will face action from the FA.

However, I would also expect that Mr. Atkinson is punished for his poor display, which was reminiscent of the one given by Mark Clattenburg several years ago.

For fans to take the Respect campaign seriously and be made accountable for their actions off the field, referees must be held accountable for their actions as well.

Thank you for your time.

---------

There ya go lids, a template for ya.

If the Premiership refereeing standards qet just a bit lower, they'll be on par with the standards here in the MLS.

You missed off the continual play acting from players that they continually fail to take action on, despite giving loads of media soundbytes and pointless campaigns.

Hello,

I would like to lodge a complaint against the officiating of Martin Atkinson at todays Merseyside Derby between Everton and Liverpool.

Mr. Atkinson dismissed Jack Rodwell from the field of play following what was clearly a fair challenge on Luis Suarez.

As a fan, I accept that our support was completely out of line by throwing objects on the field towards the end of the game, and as such expect that our support will face action from the FA.

However, I would also expect that Mr. Atkinson is punished for his poor display, which was reminiscent of the one given by Mark Clattenburg several years ago.

For fans to take the Respect campaign seriously and be made accountable for their actions off the field, referees must be held accountable for their actions as well.

Thank you for your time.

---------

There ya go lids, a template for ya.

Stereotype Version:

Ite lid,

Am proper pissed off by that fella Rowan Atkinson der like. He should be feckin' shot for dat mate, cos Jack didnt even touch the little turd.

Can ya stop him reffing the footy like lid?

Ta la, giz a bifta.

Dear FA,

You bunch of wee stained dithering old farts.

If you send another clown of a Ref to Goodison, im personally gonna hunt you all down and murder you with a pencil.

Yours Sincerly

Luke Moran

p.s, whats your wife wearing

Stereotype Version:

Ite lid,

Am proper pissed off by that fella Rowan Atkinson der like. He should be feckin' shot for dat mate, cos Jack didnt even touch the little turd.

Can ya stop him reffing the footy like lid?

Ta la, giz a bifta.

They have translation software that translates it into Stereotype and then robs your wheels........

Dear FA,

You bunch of wee stained dithering old farts.

If you send another clown of a Ref to Goodison, im personally gonna hunt you all down and murder you with a pencil.

Yours Sincerly

Luke Moran

p.s, whats your wife wearing

We'd send Lee, but he'd never find yer.......

You bet your ass I wrote in a formal complaint. Today's decision was absolutely shocking, and I'm disgusted. Atkinson should not be allowed to officiate matches at the top level anymore, let alone any other level.

Great link - here's my submission:

Given that football success is now determined by the cheque book, rather than sporting competition, I believe the FA, in addition to being negligent by allowing the sport to die that way, are further negligent by allowing a terrible standard of refereeing to officiate our games.
As a sportsman and lifelong football fanatic, seeing his passion evaporate every season, I can take no more.
Everton's treatment by the referee, on Saturday was shoddy, with Jack Rodwell's sending off. Mr Atkinson should be ashamed, the FA should be ashamed. Millions of pounds are being wasted by the paying public who deserve better.
Football will soon die, if the FA do not do something about the standard of refereeing. These levels of incompetence cannot be errors. Who wants to see games being ruined by such obvious corruption?

info@premierleague.com

1) Is it too much to ask for some vague sort of impartiality from the "referees" you appoint to this match ?

2) If you look at the history of "decisions" in this fixture can you give any explanation to the disproportionate number of "mystifying" errors of judgment made against one side in particular ?

3) Will the yellow card let alone the red card be rescinded ?

4) When will video technology be introduced, and which clubs are objecting to this ?

5) I would appreciate an actual, non automated response to this, given your "product" smells to high heaven of corruption.

Not sent

6) I'm going to hunt down and slaughter that ****ing **** of a ref

I propose a campaign for all of the non-money teams/media darling supporters to boycott all games against said money teams.

Wolves had two stonewall penalties & a perfectly good goal disallowed against Newcastle today. Another money team/media darling gets 'the rub of the green'. In this recession especially, football is going all out to protect its assetts, eg. money teams. That's the real reason why we'll never see instant replays, goal line technology or real clamping down on cheating.

I have never seen any of the money teams receive a straight red for a perfect tackle.

I have never seen any of the money teams have a player hauled to the ground in the box twice in the 1 game without a penalty being given.

I have never seen any of the money teams have a goal that crossed the line not given.

I have never seen any of the money teams have a ref change his mind on booking a player & instead giving him a red due to player pressure.

I have never seen any of the money teams have a player launch a two footed lunge on one of their players & get away with it (unlike Kuyt on Neville & Gerrard on Naysmith)

I have never seen any of the money teams have a ref blow the whistle for full time before the ball crosses the line.

I have never seen any of the money teams have a ref blow for full time when one of their players is clean through with only the keeper to beat.

I have never seen any of the money teams have a perfectly good goal disallowed for no apparent reason (Villareal).

Rotten fúcking game. My love of the game has died irreparably today, I suspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.