Cody Arnoux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't there an Arnoux involved in the MLS team that we played last night? I recall seeing the name somewhere.

Anyone else think it's ironic that he's supposedly over here while the team are over in his home country?

That was Davy Arnaud that was playing for the All-Stars...

The strangest thing about this deal is that I can't remember hearing about him during the trial back in March/May or whenever, but it was well publicised that Peterlin was in town...

This really shouldn't count in the list of signings although technically it is. Arnoux is off to the Reserves to see if he can hack it - best of luck to him but realistically, one can't expect much out of this signing.

I've played with and against Cody over the last 10 years, he is an incredible player that has a lot of potential. Hopefully he can continue to develope and reach the next level.

I've played with and against Cody over the last 10 years, he is an incredible player that has a lot of potential. Hopefully he can continue to develope and reach the next level.

Nice one mate and welcome. What would you say his main strengths are? And do you think he'll cope with the pace of the English game in your opinion?

Nice one mate and welcome. What would you say his main strengths are? And do you think he'll cope with the pace of the English game in your opinion?

He has extremely good pace and stamina, he is a good/crafty playmaker, and a phenominal finisher. His strongest points are, imo, his pace and finishing. He has constantly been improving since the first time I had the opprotunity to play against him and I really do not see why he wouldn't be able to make tremendous improvements and maybe even get some first team action. Whatever happens Everton is a great place to start a professional futbol career and I know that he is glad to be with the club and is looking to continuously improve. I unfortunately can't post links yet, but there is an article in the local paper here in Wilmington, North Carolina that gives some insight into how Cody feels about this opprotunity and what his goals are with the club for this season. I'll try to find a way to post a link.

I unfortunately can't post links yet, but there is an article in the local paper here in Wilmington, North Carolina that gives some insight into how Cody feels about this opprotunity and what his goals are with the club for this season. I'll try to find a way to post a link.

Arnoux’s life in English professional soccer starts off strong | StarNewsOnline.com | Star News | Wilmington, NC

This one?

Another from the end of July when he signed for completions sake.

Wilmington's Cody Arnoux signs pro soccer contract with Premier League's Everton | StarNewsOnline.com | Star News | Wilmington, NC

Welcome Jville. We will have to wait and see what develops. Rumour has it as part of a deal he would be going up north on a 6 month loan!!

Welcome Jville. We will have to wait and see what develops. Rumour has it as part of a deal he would be going up north on a 6 month loan!!

and imo that would probably be best, it would allow him to get play time and maybe even help him develop faster and hopefully get an extension offer.

and yes, the above link to star news is the one i was referring to.

Status
Not open for further replies.