Christian Eriksen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually think I'd have more respect for him if he stayed at Brentford, they are the one's that took a gamble on him.

I don’t think Eriksen is indebted to Brentford. If anything, Brentford are indebted to him, as he kept them in the Premier League.

They struck a deal that was mutually beneficial to both of them at the time, but there’s no need for either party to commit themselves to each other for the rest of eternity.

I doubt Brentford can afford Eriksen when they aren’t getting a massive discount and Eriksen is able to request his going rate, tbh.

Heard through the Twitter machine a new offer was sent to him, geeez I’d love him in our team

Dear Christian, as we have now sold our best player and probably the only player you would have liked to play with, we would like to offer you improved contract terms. We are pleased to say on top of the generous previous proposal you will now get a multi pack of Space Raiders every week and an annual subscription to Beano.

We await your call.

Bill

Millwall put a bid in but he didn’t fancy us. Wtf?

He’s apparently quite close to Brentford manager Tomas Frank so hopefully he stays put. But he won’t.

He'd be our star player, decent wages, relatively decent profile...
Would love it to happen so of course it wont

Can this be our club motto please?

Anyone able to translate to Latin?

New Shirt Sleeve Sponsor...

Eve.png

Status
Not open for further replies.