Chicarito

Status
Not open for further replies.

But, we'd have no chance.

He's shining for Leverkusen because he's their main man and no.1 striker.

We don't play two up top, and I highly doubt we're going to spend £20mil on a player who would be second choice primarily.

Also, he's not gonna come to us to be second choice.

He definitely, definitely is

Nah

There's more to the game than being quick and having strikers instincts - think the game has moved on a bit and you need more to your game now. Look at Rom - when he first came here, his all round game was lacking and he gots dogs abuse for it.

United fans felt the same about Hernandez

Admittedly I can probably count on one hand the number of times I've seen him play since, but I just don't fancy him as a player. In build up play he's a liability

Nah

There's more to the game than being quick and having strikers instincts - think the game has moved on a bit and you need more to your game now. Look at Rom - when he first came here, his all round game was lacking and he gots dogs abuse for it.

United fans felt the same about Hernandez

Admittedly I can probably count on one hand the number of times I've seen him play since, but I just don't fancy him as a player. In build up play he's a liability

He's got a lot more to his game than just been a poacher - but think of the amount of games we'd have won had we had a poacher...

I still don't think Rom (as good as he is) is a natural poacher. He's an all-round striker but if he's at his best bursting onto stuff more often than not.

I don't think we'll a) be in for him or b) that he'd come to us as back up, but to say he's not good enough is way wide of the mark mate.

His goal record for United even is extremely respectable, though he is one of those that seems to thrive off being the main man.

Status
Not open for further replies.