Chicago Fire v Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said.

I really don't think most of them have a real understanding of world football.

The fact that there isn't one Fire player (yes, even Blanco) who'd crack the Everton bench much less starting eleven tells you the quality of MLS.

The MLS is getting better. We're seeing improvements on a yearly basis in both the players we're getting and the play on the field. It's of a decent quality. A good MLS team could easily compete in League One and to a lesser extent, the Championship in England.

But to compare it to the top tier leagues in England, Germany, Spain, Italy, you name your country. It's just downright ignorant.

pssh Blanco isn't fit for our reserves, i'd rather field a team of van der meyde's than have one of him in our squad, he's the most overrated player in MLS easily (yes including beckham)

those section 8 [Poor language removed] talk out of their asses more than any other MLS fans, probably even more than the metroscum, they win one game and think they're the best in the world.

i can't believe brian mcbride is going there, you'd think he'd have higher standards

Well McBride won't help 'em when them come down to play us.

We beat 'em at their place and that was when we were on such bad form.

Things have changed quite a bit since May 17 so I'm expect a comfortable win when we play 'em here.

Shouldn't be a problem on our current form.

Status
Not open for further replies.