Match Thread Chelsea v Everton - Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Still can't believe he missed this at 0-0...

Beto.jpg

I got my first warning for foul language yesterday. Can I appeal? It was when Keane came on.

I did as well, it was when we gave away the penalty. I feel it was entirely justified language 🤣 (Admittedly not my first warning for language, sorry)

I feel sorry for the poor mod team having to monitor bad language though! keeping up must be a nightmare at the moment and that just with my posts!

Don't think I've ever tried a match thread. I'm sure that would disappoint. For that matter, not sure I even read many of the match threads, although I do like the pictures from time to time. (Do they still have pictures?)

I did try a transfer thread update one summer, but that was so much work and it wasn't very good and people have such unreasonable expectations.
My bad, I hopelessly confused posters.

Try one, you might beat my record of precipitating a 6-0 loss!

Still can't believe he missed this at 0-0...

View attachment 253124

I can when you see his body position. Simply no attacking awareness or judgement of where that ball was going to be. That balls about 3 inches away from him and he's still trying to sort out his feet to connect.

He's missed some absolute guilt edged chances unfortunately and last night was one added to the list.

I can when you see his body position. Simply no attacking awareness or judgement of where that ball was going to be. That balls about 3 inches away from him and he's still trying to sort out his feet to connect.

He's missed some absolute guilt edged chances unfortunately and last night was one added to the list.
Dead weird player, Beto. He gets efforts on goal off, but he's so awkward. He'll get goals eventually just by having a pop, but he'll miss loads or produce scuffers aplenty.

ive said it before, he is always reactive not proactive so he is always a yard or two behind where he should be (apart from his many stupid offsides), a proper natural striker doesnt have to think about where to be, they just drift/run there

ive said it before, he is always reactive not proactive so he is always a yard or two behind where he should be (apart from his many stupid offsides), a proper natural striker doesnt have to think about where to be, they just drift/run there
To be honest they are all valid points,however I have not seen any striker caught offside more than Calvert Lewin 🙄