Chelsea v Everton. 22nd Feb at 12.45.

Status
Not open for further replies.
premier-league-everton-v-chelsea-goodison-park-steven-naismith_3003550.jpg

Naismith's face on this is simply amazing

Another great write up. I think we have a chance here. Chelsea play Galatasaray away next Wednesday in Champions League and I would expect them to rest a few players on Saturday. If we can take our chances (I know that's a big if at the moment) then we can surprise them.

Nice one Chico lad.Am going to keep me eyes shut for the game and listen to me lads .Am only going to open them if they scream with delight. IF we an keep it tight at the back we may just nick something ,C O Y B!

1-0 Everton
Naismith in the 83rd minute, 5 minutes after subbing on for Traore

Oh and marginally acceptable preview Chico, apart from the words and pictures.

OK lads. Lovely afternoon in Auckland and now that I am imbued of optimistic Everton spirit courtesy of Chico's preview, I am off to alcoholically imbue myself courtesy of a couple of pints down by the waterfront.
'Speak' to you all tomorrow...COYB

Hope Roberto has sorted out that passing forever at the back nonsense. And is it me or has the Barry/McCarthy magic dimmed that little bit in the last couple of months. McCarthy seems kind of knackered. On the positive side, I think Barkley's going to hit a rich vein of form (there were some glimpses of his old self against Swansea). Not conceding an early goal is key. This is our last REALLY hard away fixture. After this lot, we really do have some very winnable games. I'd be happy with a draw and no injuries.

Enjoyed that Chico, entertaining as usual the random thoughts interspersed with pictures of well defined legs in short shorts remind me of the most harrowing pages of William S. Burroughs' 'Naked Lunch'.

It's not going to be easy this one, all I ask is Everton make a good account of themselves.

A good performance is probably more favourable than a good result as we've really looked a bit Wigan recently. Our fullbacks need to have big games defensively which I think they are more than capable of doing.

COYB.

0-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.