Transfer Rumour Che Adams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adams wont end up here. It's another fantasy.

If we get beat against Wolves I'm betting it's going to go off at Goodison. I wouldn't condemn it either tbh.

I can see fans vaulting into the directors box on Saturday if we dont get the win. And who could blame them? Those people put their money where their mouths are.
I think a large part have stopped caring. Apathy has kicked in. Our transfer dealings this summer alone- It’s disgraceful.

. Should have thrown everything at the owner and board last summer when we sold our best player, didn’t get a striker in and sacrificed points…and then got maupay..
. Or the January before when we got El Ghazi in for no reason other than to help moshiri’s agent friend
. Or when we sold Gordon for 40 million and the money got pocketed / shifted away from the squad.
. Now this transfer window which is the most crucial one on living memory after what happened on the last day - and our incomings are woefully inadequate.

I have no faith we will stay up this season - Moshiri and kenwright should be nowhere near this great club after what they have done to it.

Adams wont end up here. It's another fantasy.

If we get beat against Wolves I'm betting it's going to go off at Goodison. I wouldn't condemn it either tbh.

I can see fans vaulting into the directors box on Saturday if we dont get the win. And who could blame them? Those people put their money where their mouths are.
Signing Adams is a fantasy? That would be the saddest fantasy ever

Teams struggling for goals and fighting for their lives don't sign players like Che Adams. For years you pay no attention to the [Poor language removed] teams at the bottom buying all these types of players. Now it's us, it's a horrible feeling. If Che Adams is the calibre of player we can attract or is the limit of the ambition we have in the market then we are already relegated at the hands of moshiri and kenwright.

I know he was awful last season and these first two games I'm still perplexed we haven't got an offer for maupay as his stats at Brighton should be enough to generate some interest

I think a large part have stopped caring. Apathy has kicked in. Our transfer dealings this summer alone- It’s disgraceful.

. Should have thrown everything at the owner and board last summer when we sold our best player, didn’t get a striker in and sacrificed points…and then got maupay..
. Or the January before when we got El Ghazi in for no reason other than to help moshiri’s agent friend
. Or when we sold Gordon for 40 million and the money got pocketed / shifted away from the squad.
. Now this transfer window which is the most crucial one on living memory after what happened on the last day - and our incomings are woefully inadequate.

I have no faith we will stay up this season - Moshiri and kenwright should be nowhere near this great club after what they have done to it.
We're down if, as seems highly likley now, no forwards are brought in.

This is acceptance of the Championship for 2024/25.

Status
Not open for further replies.