Transfer Rumour Che Adams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought I would pipe up on Che as you know he was at my club (bcfc) before he went to saints I was gutted when he left but it did take him 18 months to get going with us it was like he clicked with the right manager we had at the time (Garry monk) who really did bring out the best and knew how to play him in a system which I think dyche will be good at, regarding his saints years I just don't think he was played right down there....if he clicks with dyche and gets the games he knows where the net is he was good grafter as well at blues.....good luck.

It’s us so why wouldn’t they demand £25m? We’ve set a precedent that we’ll pay these fees in the past, and now that it’s the last two weeks of the window we are more likely to end up panicking and paying it as we have no time to move on to alternatives. This is what happens when you leave your most important business til the last week of the window. Complete car crash of a club, nothing has changed.

Toffee TV reckon Che Adams is on £90k a week at Southampton, IF that is true that is insane and we should swerve. We`d be paying £100k a week on a player that is affectively a back up and isn`t a player which suits us.
This is from Spotrac, much more reliable than TransferMarket. Says £30k on here

IMG_8761.jpeg

He’s supposedly on about £30k a week, if he was on £90k they’d be desperate to get rid.

Another one where they hold all the cards so can drive up the price.

Not surprising really, has scored 2 in 3 for them so far this season so they are going to drag it for as much as they can get as they need him.
Plus he’s in their squad today so they weren’t going to accept a bid on the morning of a game.

I imagine like all our bids it’ll be about 2 mil up front so if there is a second bid it might be as much about structural tweaks as the overall number.

Status
Not open for further replies.