Transfer Rumour Che Adams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably seeing if they can get Beto with smaller upfront if they can't they will press the button on Adams, also makes Saints think they may have to compromise to get the 15m if we are also looking elsewhere. I prefer Beto by the way just got a feeling he will be too pricey and we come back to this deal.

This is just a horrible deal for us. I can’t believe people are cheering this on.
I've not seen anyone cheering it on what I am seeing is the sheer desperation of there being a week left of the window and we don't have a fit number nine. Having just stayed up by the skin of our teeth twice after two seasons with no regularly fit number nine!!!!!??? Can't you see why people are desperate?! Che Adams is very few people's first choice but if it's the choice of Adams and nobody and Maupay continuing to be a square peg in a round hole who has scored once for us, people would take Adams as he can play that role.

He probably would have been 12 million a fortnight ago, before he scored 3 in 3, and when it wasn't clear we were so desperate.
This is what I don't get he's been there for months was available for ten million months ago probably the longer you wait strikers especially get more expensive. It's very foolish

This is just a horrible deal for us. I can’t believe people are cheering this on.
Not a fan of Adams myself, just saying that if this is the only deal we can reasonably accomplish by deadline day, as it seems we are incapable of getting in other talent, I'll take a 1 in 5 striker that better suits our play style over a 1 in 30 striker. Maybe if we surround him with some talent like Danjuma and, when healthy, McNeil and Harrison he can give us 8-10 goals and improve our chances of staying up. If it were me, I'd be playing the younger lads like Cannon, Branthwaite, Dobbin and Chermiti. Gaining valuable experience in Aug. and Sept. could well pay dividends in the second half of the season.

Probably seeing if they can get Beto with smaller upfront if they can't they will press the button on Adams, also makes Saints think they may have to compromise to get the 15m if we are also looking elsewhere. I prefer Beto by the way just got a feeling he will be too pricey and we come back to this deal.
Neither are coming we can’t even afford the medical 😂

I've not seen anyone cheering it on what I am seeing is the sheer desperation of there being a week left of the window and we don't have a fit number nine. Having just stayed up by the skin of our teeth twice after two seasons with no regularly fit number nine!!!!!??? Can't you see why people are desperate?! Che Adams is very few people's first choice but if it's the choice of Adams and nobody and Maupay continuing to be a square peg in a round hole who has scored once for us, people would take Adams as he can play that role.
Che Adams doesn’t fix the problem you’re concerned about. Niasse would also be a fit number nine.

Status
Not open for further replies.