Transfer Rumour Che Adams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since he was linked with us I thought Adams would be decent back-up striker. He's at least competent at this level. Six goals from him today would not have altered my opinion of him.

Calamity defending, but at least he's in the right place
Definitely the way he spun and reacted for the first goal on his toes looking for any spillages he’d of had a few for us this year cause that’s what we’ve lacked massively someone to react in the area to second balls or even just movement in that area.

No, he has three goals for us and two of them were in the cup against a none league team.

Rondon would need rocket launchers, a NASA gyro and 3 months notice of the incoming cross to score Che's second today.

This will bite us on the bottom come 1st Oct.
Being better than Rondon shouldn't be the benchmark.

Having one decent game shouldn't be enough.

For the record, Che Adams is a bottom of the league striker, now and forever.

Being better than Rondon shouldn't be the benchmark.

Having one decent game shouldn't be enough.

For the record, Che Adams is a bottom of the league striker, now and forever.
We need two forwards though i'd say he is a upgrade because he will score more goals be more of a nuisance than anyone we have bar Dom

Southampton would be silly to sell him after his impact today unless it's a ridiculous bid. Think they signed him for about 15m so they'll be looking for double that given he's become an international aswell while playing for them.

Broja far more likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.