Changes to the Fanzone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coach

Player Valuation: £30m
Last season I would go to the fanzone before the game for a bit and stand and listen to Snods etc. I went there on Saturday and they had changed it a bit by opening up the gates by Dixie's Statue.

Previously I had seen the fanzone as a destination but felt on Saturday that it was now just a corridor where I couldn't stay because of all the people moving through.

The sound system was terrible and you couldn't hear anything either. What with not being able to hear anything and feeling like I was standing in the way all the time, I just moved on within 5 minutes.

I think it has changed for the worse which is a pity as I thought it was a good feature in the past.

I liked the addition of picnic tables. If you got there early enough, there was somewhere to sit down with your pint.

I think the idea is they've made it bigger and re-sited the stage, but I agree about the flow of people through the gates. I got there handy, but didn't stay for Snods & Stuart. The sound system was too loud.

I ended up going for a mooch upstairs in the church looking at the Everton Heritage stuff before the game.

Last season I would go to the fanzone before the game for a bit and stand and listen to Snods etc. I went there on Saturday and they had changed it a bit by opening up the gates by Dixie's Statue.

Previously I had seen the fanzone as a destination but felt on Saturday that it was now just a corridor where I couldn't stay because of all the people moving through.

The sound system was terrible and you couldn't hear anything either. What with not being able to hear anything and feeling like I was standing in the way all the time, I just moved on within 5 minutes.

I think it has changed for the worse which is a pity as I thought it was a good feature in the past.
bonus with the terrible sound system, couldnt hear jennifer jewell and her terrible rendition of katy perrys roar

Not from the Fan Zone but here's her ice bucket challenge:

sFoSfCPdqS
Nice that thanks mate x

Status
Not open for further replies.