Championship positives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dyche will want to get back straight away..so won't be playing dem kids if he deems them not good enough

Would you trust this regime to get players in that could compete when they have constantly shown to be inept at doing so.

Yes we want to be part of the big boys club (PL) But scraping survival in the coming games will do what for us for next season?, most believe we need a total new squad, so next season with a few new players we are hardly going to be bombing up the league, it will be rinse and repeat again and again and the bottom end of the league.

More games at the old lady to savor before we make the move. There's some new grounds for me to visit. We'll be everyone's "big game" and we might actually win a few and be competitive for a change. Hopefully, we'll see more youngsters come through as the wage thieves are purged over time. It should be the end of the vermin on the board. The rebuilding process can, at last, finally start. It'll be grim, but at least it'll be interesting, instead of boring and tedious like things are now.

New away grounds
More footie
Smarter transfers
More chances for youth players
Board getting catapulted
Dyche going
No more Everton letting down my FPL
iFollow
You can all go to bed before MOTD starts
To be fair I haven’t watched MOTD for about 3 years as we never win, and if we do I’m never home cos I’m out celebrating like we’ve won the champions league 😂

The demise of the board of directors

A fresh start

Not getting walloped every week

I can finally boycott my interest in the corrupt premier league with its corrupt officials and status quo and favouritism towards the big 6.

I said last season I didn’t care if we went down. I care even less this season.

So with relegation looking likely I was thinking of a few positive things and here’s what I came up with

NO matches against the RS
NO VAR
Everton might win a game
More Everton(could be a negative)
Hopefully a complete rebuild but unlikely with the board
Any more?
Hey Bro 👋

As a Burnley fan we have had one of the best seasons in my 35 years of watching.

Winning games regular is the best thing that can happen to a fanbase and it puts smiles on everyone's faces.
Attendances the highest we have ever had, away followings up.

The 3 clubs who drop will be straight back up as the championship clubs are skint, with years of trying for the honey pot.

Burnley have done what they have done with an owner taking 300m out of the club to pay for it, by selling 70m worth of players and buying 18 new players for 30m. By reducing a 100m wage bill to 27m (not yet confirmed as our owner doesn't like filling in accounts). By playing a style of football you can't play in lower leagues apparently.

There's a massive gulf in class that stats back up. Burnley have only been behind in away games for 111 minutes out of the whole season.
Only beaten at home once in a game so one sided, a QPR midfielder was subbed after 67 minutes not completing a single pass.

It won't be as good as this year for you with Wigan and Blackpool being relegated but Preston and Blackburn both have big away ends.

No VAR is brilliant but the refs are poor. Everything's just play on.

Will maybe look back at it as a positive if things go right, i will try be optimistic and hope we can get the changes we need. We come straight back up and never have this happen again

Shame we will miss out on local trips to Blackpool and Wigan as they are both going into league 1

No VAR
Bielsa or Viera
iFollow

Would sacrifice a goat to stay in Prem, though.

Nailed it.

However, theres still some interesting positives mentioned. I think the major one that hasnt been mentioned is FFP / Profit and sustainability.

Go down and we would need to immediately come back up -- our FFP / P&S figures should allow us to spend big in the transfer market upon re-entering the premier league.

A new board, progressive manager, nucleus of young players and ability to spend could be a new chapter.

But really its a massive stain on our club and we really must win tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.