Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did. It was really a most pleasant thing to watch.

But dont forget history shows we can't have nice things. And there's always var to stamp on our necks if we threaten the sky brands.
I am sticking my fingers right in my ears and singing "And if you know your history..." at the top of my voice. Begone facts, history and precedent! I'm taking this.

if you don't think big, you won't get big. City and RS can't keep their levels of the last 2 seasons going forever. Law of averages tells you that. Leicester won it a few years ago. Tells you football isn't an exact science or predictable in any shape or form. Athletico beat Barca and real Madrid to the la liga title a few years ago. Who'd have thought that would've happened.

With the right players, right manager, right mentality and a good bit of confidence and belief, anything is possible.

1600032047247.png

Everton this :cheers:

Also the year before that we lost 3-0 to Wolves which was discribed as our worse ever performance

which happened last season... just saying

Last season makes it sound ages ago, it was a couple of months back. Don't think I've seen a bigger jump in progress. I've seen regress on that scale before but let's hope that is firmly behind us.

Just got to hope that we follow this up now with at least 7 points from the next 9 so we go into the derby full of confidence.

There's only one right way to win the league. And that's through a VAR awarded last minute penalty which cruelly denies the dark side a second successive title.

Status
Not open for further replies.