Champ man database access

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank Drebin

Player Valuation: £40m
Yes I know its Football manager now or whatever but it will always be champ man to me. Anyway someone mentioned it in the beckford thread and it made me wonder what happened to our supposedly exclusive access which was to scout us some unknown god like the guy from Chad I always bought.

Yes I know its Football manager now or whatever but it will always be champ man to me. Anyway someone mentioned it in the beckford thread and it made me wonder what happened to our supposedly exclusive access which was to scout us some unknown god like the guy from Chad I always bought.

I don't know.

I was expecting Maxim Tsgilako and To Maderia in the royal blue jersey.

I think because the new version has agent fees and add-ons we cant even afford the free signings!

We know who the good players are though

I remember the excitement when my mate got champ man 3. I was ecstatic when I offered Gazza the moon to sign for me then with with my next movement accidentally fined him 2 weeks wages for no reason. He was instantly unhappy and demanded a transfer. Some hostage negotiator though.

I remember the excitement when my mate got champ man 3. I was ecstatic when I offered Gazza the moon to sign for me then with with my next movement accidentally fined him 2 weeks wages for no reason. He was instantly unhappy and demanded a transfer. Some hostage negotiator though.

Ah Champ Man 3. Vialli got sacked as Chelsea manager and I took him on as a player for Everton. The lad won us the cup! Happy days!

Status
Not open for further replies.