2019/20 Cenk Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess some posters didn't check the previous pages where I tried to explain bits of intention there. I just don't wanna post more on this thread because I try not to be seen as a Tosun-focused GOTer here (cause I am not, my Turkish background doesn't stop me loving the club, and I intend to stay and post here after his departure)
If our governments represented our people I couldn't live in Britain and couldn't travel anywhere else.

At it again tonight.

IMG_20191014_215219.jpg

Just P off back to Turkey lad.

A salute to genocide! Get this brain washed fascist out of my club.
As we were in Iraq it was an illegal occupation, anyone who saluted our troops then was also a fascist.

Dont agree with what he's done at all but the outrage and holier than thou attitute coming from people is laughable.

We illegally invaded a country and started a war that displaced millions of people and was ultimately the catalyst for Al Qaeda, ISIS etc.

We sell billions of arms to these countries including Turkey and Saudi enabling them to carry out these atrocities for pure corporate greed.

Wished people would get just as outraged by our government and their role in mass genocides across the world

Dont agree with what he's done at all but the outrage and holier than thou attitute coming from people is laughable.

We illegally invaded a country and started a war that displaced millions of people and was ultimately the catalyst for Al Qaeda, ISIS etc.

We sell billions of arms to these countries including Turkey and Saudi enabling them to carry out these atrocities for pure corporate greed.

Wished people would get just as outraged by our government and their role in mass genocides across the world
just for clarity...you're referring to the U.S, or England (I have no idea their involvement)?

On a similar note, hearing the England fans adopt anti racist songs tonight gave me a laugh. I´d bet there were a few in the away end who´d enjoyed a good day out at the odd EDL rally down the years.

I don´t like what Tosun has done but when I visited Turkey a few years ago you could sense a misplaced national pride. I think him and the players are just caught up in it and are reflecting society. We might find it deplorable but he just doesn´t know any better.

Status
Not open for further replies.