2019/20 Cenk Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he wasnt a money hungry little tart he could be playing every week somewhere.

Can't blame him though, going back to Besiktas or playing for a club like Palace or Newcastle would be a massive failure for him. He wants to prove himself at a club, calibre of Everton. If the manager was not someone clueless like Marco who is in love affair with DCL, the story wouldn't unfold like this, not saying he is Kane mind.

Maybe, but his value isn't increasing by not using him.

I wondered if there was an appearance payment in the transfer agreement? Say another payment triggered after x many appearances?
Yes you have a point in him not getting used, but but when he has I don’t think he has been very impressive, back to opinions I think.

I see Tosun has scored for Turkey yet again but still get left out here, what’s Silvas issue with him, is it because Big Sam brought him in. I really hope Silva goes before Tosun as the man deserves a good run in the side.
Yeah, against Albania and Moldova. Who feature exactly 0 top flight players. Just stop with the silliness.

Can't blame him though, going back to Besiktas or playing for a club like Palace or Newcastle would be a massive failure for him. He wants to prove himself at a club, calibre of Everton. If the manager was not someone clueless like Marco who is in love affair with DCL, the story wouldn't unfold like this, not saying he is Kane mind.
I think you meant to say he wants to prove that he can collect a tidy paycheck each week rather than play every Sunday somewhere else.

He can finish he has proved that, but he can miss chances to. However that it to be expected he isn’t a top class striker not his fault we paid big money for him. I’d give him go with Bernard on the left Richarlison on the right and iwobi behind him.

You may think it’s silliness, but how do you explain DCL playing most of the time, he’s as bad a striker than silva is a manager.
I can't explain that, but to me those aren't related. "This guys stinks, so let's play this other guy who also stinks." Change the formation, play Kean, ideally out wide next to Richarlison (IMO) but in the area at all times.

I can't explain that, but to me those aren't related. "This guys stinks, so let's play this other guy who also stinks." Change the formation, play Kean, ideally out wide next to Richarlison (IMO) but in the area at all times.
TBH most of the squad stinks as does the manager, unfortunately that’s the mess we are in.

He can finish he has proved that, but he can miss chances to. However that it to be expected he isn’t a top class striker not his fault we paid big money for him. I’d give him go with Bernard on the left Richarlison on the right and iwobi behind him.

Problem is you rarely see him getting the chance to finish because his anticipation/presence isn't good enough. I don't think he can play up front by himself in this league either. He just ends up being lost, barely touching the ball.

Problem is you rarely see him getting the chance to finish because his anticipation/presence isn't good enough. I don't think he can play up front by himself in this league either. He just ends up being lost, barely touching the ball.
Yes I agree but does Calvert Lewin do that?. I think the service to our forwards needs to improve also I just think on a one on one situation for example Cenk would have better chance slotting that’s my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.