2019/20 Cenk Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or maybe he's good at the game but too slow for the league. I don't think he ranks up there talent wise to overcome crap athleticism like say Giroud.

Speed is great and in an ideal world every striker would be rapid, but it's not everything. Glen Murray has been Brighton's top scorer for the past few years and he's slower than molasses. I think he's got a slightly better than 1 in 3 ratio.

I think he's suffering from being brought in by the old regime. There's little incentive on Silva and Brands to develop any kind of plan for using him as they want him off the books and turned into cash.

If he'd have gone to Palace say in part ex for Zaha I have a suspicion Hodgson could've found a way of getting him chances in front of goal. At which point he's a natural finisher, which DCL sadly doesn't appear to be, at least so far.

Speed is great and in an ideal world every striker would be rapid, but it's not everything. Glen Murray has been Brighton's top scorer for the past few years and he's slower than molasses. I think he's got a slightly better than 1 in 3 ratio.

I think he's suffering from being brought in by the old regime. There's little incentive on Silva and Brands to develop any kind of plan for using him as they want him off the books and turned into cash.

If he'd have gone to Palace say in part ex for Zaha I have a suspicion Hodgson could've found a way of getting him chances in front of goal. At which point he's a natural finisher, which DCL sadly doesn't appear to be, at least so far.
Maybe they don’t use him so much because it would make it obvious how poor he is to any prospective buyers.

Status
Not open for further replies.