2019/20 Cenk Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love him.

Me too
giphy.gif

If we don't have striker that physically can't or won't put himself about on the pitch, they can score two every match but if we are loosing because the striker won't do tracking back etc. There is no point in goals if you are conceding more.
Well the other option that always seems to play, seems to be a headless chicken, I prefer the goal myself. Just lets hope Kean comes good as I’m fed up with DCL playing up front.

I watched the Finland v Italy match this week and the commentator said that Finland hadn't conceded a goal at home in a competitive match
for two years when Cenk Tosun scored two for Turkey. Which, I suppose, shows that he has serious ability at some level. Given a run of games
I think he would score, but I doubt that he'd be anywhere near 'prolific'. We'll probably never find out.

I watched the Finland v Italy match this week and the commentator said that Finland hadn't conceded a goal at home in a competitive match
for two years when Cenk Tosun scored two for Turkey. Which, I suppose, shows that he has serious ability at some level. Given a run of games
I think he would score, but I doubt that he'd be anywhere near 'prolific'. We'll probably never find out.

I just don't think hes the right player for us .. he might well do very well at a brighton or palace ..

Status
Not open for further replies.