cautious positivity

cautious optimism?

• We're actually ace

• Yes things look a little brighter

• Some improvement BUT

• Still doom and gloom

• Are you allowed cheese on toast on your ward?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A win against Leicester was a positive result, the fact that we went out and tried to win is very positive. Over the next few weeks we have games which are very winnable, I believe we will be safe and not have to worry too much about relegation but we will still struggle.
Not to be relegated is not success.

Roughly half the forum backed Leicester according to the match day thread poll.
I had us losing 2-1 in my super 6, and I think I'll continue to bet against us if it brings us luck.

Me personally too set in my ways I suppose ?

I just cant get myself to back another side even if its staring me in the face , its only a bet / poll
But IMO - - definately would never back another side , chirp about it , hoping they will beat us , I dont care for what reason ?

A win always feels great, but I'd be a lot happier if I could be sure things were happening behind the scenes to put us on a proper footing to achieve progress and success. We've spent past few seasons lurching and stumbling.

Me personally too set in my ways I suppose ?

I just cant get myself to back another side even if its staring me in the face , its only a bet / poll
But IMO - - definately would never back another side , chirp about it , hoping they will beat us , I dont care for what reason ?
Me too mate. Never have an actual bet on us unless I was in hospitality which I'd quite often get with my job when I was still working. Girls used to come round the tables taking bets and everyone has a go. Always bet on us even when we were crap.

Started doing this Sky super 6 last year. Always pick Everton to win or at least draw. Just didnt fancy us against Leicester at all nd for the first time put us down to lose. Gonna do the same every week now (well until it doesnt work anyway).

Walcott actually looks like he can play football which puts him ahead of the majority of signings in post Moyes Everton. Coleman is back. Keane was ok. 3 points closer to safety. Schneiderlin didn’t start.

Status
Not open for further replies.