Castore/umbro

All about the Brandon.
Umbro are okay and traditionally we have been with them and traditionally we have been shafted with crap deals.
Castore is a more recognised designer that would suit our training and casual shirts so obviously generates more money soon brained.

We have to lose the previous loyalties and concentrate on being a viable business that can generate money to spend on the pitch.

I just want whoever is willing to give Everton the most money, if it’s castore than great. They messed up with the Villa kit but I doubt they will make the same mistake twice, and I do own a lot of castore gym gear, I think the Everton training gear would be class. Main issue will be the pricing, we’ll probably see an increase in prices to maybe 70-80 quid per shirt plus the dreaded ‘authentic’ shirts they do now too at a bigger cost.

Knowing us, and despite who supplies the kit, we will probably go with the following shirt sponsor.

71An4Q63mOL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.png

I just want whoever is willing to give Everton the most money, if it’s castore than great. They messed up with the Villa kit but I doubt they will make the same mistake twice, and I do own a lot of castore gym gear, I think the Everton training gear would be class. Main issue will be the pricing, we’ll probably see an increase in prices to maybe 70-80 quid per shirt plus the dreaded ‘authentic’ shirts they do now too at a bigger cost.
the Irish kits are crap, made out of green paper bags!
And I absolutely hate that authentic kit crap.
They do that here in MLS.
It's totally unfair on parents who's kids live for having the identical kit.

Whoever makes our kit it will be the same routine it always is, a handful of people will say they don’t like it and the rest will respond by telling everyone they are not bothered what the kit looks like and no one else should be either.

Whoever makes our kit it will be the same routine it always is, a handful of people will say they don’t like it and the rest will respond by telling everyone they are not bothered what the kit looks like and no one else should be either.
yup.
I dont wear kits much anymore, maybe for jogging. But I do love a good kit. Hummel is fine but everything is wrecked by the sponsor.
It would be great if Stake would agree to a tiny sponsor logo for the one last season but I doubt they will.