2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone listen to the latest Transfer Window podcast? They claim that Carlo had a clause in his contract where he could leave for certain named clubs (including Real Madrid) for zero compensation. Madrid simply triggered the clause, which is why everything happened so quickly.

Has there been anything else reported anywhere that confirms or refutes this?

Clearly we were just a waitng room keeping his pay packet full. No ambition here at all.

No manager should be welcomed they way he was. He didn't do anything for us and was hailed with the naive "Carlo Fantastico" chants and banners like he was the Messiah. This should teach us. Never consider anyone bigger than the club. We did consider him that and look what happened. So now, the Messiah has forsaken us. Let's get down our high horses and be more level headed as a fanbase from now on.

30B0C810-839E-411E-B642-7309EC65FBFE.jpeg
682C37C3-7F84-442B-BF52-F419DF02AC5C.jpeg

No manager should be welcomed they way he was. He didn't do anything for us and was hailed with the naive "Carlo Fantastico" chants and banners like he was the Messiah. This should teach us. Never consider anyone bigger than the club. We did consider him that and look what happened. So now, the Messiah has forsaken us. Let's get down our high horses and be more level headed as a fanbase from now on.
There’s nothing wrong with wanting a manager to feel at home with us.

Deciding not to welcome managers from now on is the wrong lesson to take from this.

Wow I'm totally behind. When did this come out? The weather was too good where I'm at so I was like disconnected. Or did it come out today?

I'd like to go on a rant of what I currently think about Ancelotti, but I don't know if it's justified at all. I don't know any details.

I'll just leave with I definitely think of him as a coward and I don't have any respect for him.

Meh... I'm not gonna waste my time reading any articles or listen to the words of some rich old guy yammer on.

Wish him as good as luck as Ronald Koeman. Former everton managers manage Barca and Real. Shows you the state of those two haha.

So yea ancelotti is just some old coward to me. Effin clown anyone without a champions league resume could trot that garbage out he did the 2nd half of the year.

Some man, lures James here then bounces. What an absolute joke of a man. He ain't no man to me.

Alright I'm done

Status
Not open for further replies.