2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Football personality says one thing and then does another when more prestige and money come into the equation. It’s nothing new or surprising

It is thoroughly annoying though, especially as the people who have been on here for the last few months screaming at anyone when they dare to question why he brought on Fabian Delph when we were chasing a goal at home to Villa were always saying how incredible he was and that we were lucky to have him etc.

yes, we did do well to get him, and he did well to land on his feet with us into a cushty paid job. But he knew there was a project on the cards, and he's jumped ship at the first time of asking.

I think it reflects badly on him, and I think it reflects badly on the state of the club as well.

Regardess of your view of Ancelotti, its a joke that another club can come along and take our manager

What a mess

The players are crap. But they've got nothing to do with Ancelotti going to Madrid. That's on him, and the club are just going to let it happen by the looks.

Unless you're suggesting Sigurdsson has gone and held a gun to Carlo's head and make him enter talks with Madrid, I fail to see how this particular decision is on the players
Of course I'm not suggesting that. If the players had shown some bottle and I dont know, actually done the jobs they are paid significant sums of money to do, maybe we would have qualified for Europe. Maybe they could have demonstrated progress in the overall project. They didnt tho..they let him down just like they have done countless other managers. The only difference here is he hasn't stayed to the point of them truly chucking him under the bus and him losing his job as a result.

It should be suprising to nobody that a world class manager has been approached by a world class club. If Everton were better positioned in this "project" it becomes a lot easier to keep CA engaged. The players have made it easy for him to walk out the door, it's not a difficult choice is it? Despite the issues RM have, the one thing that cannot be argued is they have a culture of winning, as does CA. You're deluding yourself if you think otherwise and we are never going to rectify this problem if we keep taking the easy answer and pointing at the manager.

2592DF89-C126-4DEF-BA4B-DC1B0ED021C6.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.