2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
bskazbhfrjezso2ij8qw.jpg

Well that will shut the Moyes is a better manager than the Don Carlo muppets up! It wasn't pretty for sure. But a win is a win, and our top four hopes are still alive. Villa Sheffield United Wolves and Man City are our final games. If we fail to get at least 10 points from that, then I'll be disappointed tbh.

By the time we play City they'll have the league won, and i would imagine they'll take it handy before the champions league final. All in all Carlo has done well, for us to be still in with a shout for the top four, considering that that this squad is not that great. Again thank god that we got one over Moyes this evening.

Don’t know how we look so organised away from home but such a shambles at home
It really has more to do with scoring first I think. Look at Saints home, we score and keep them out easy. Burnley, Fulham, Villa and on and on we went behind and actually had to play a bit to try and recover it.

Well that will shut the Moyes is a better manager than the Don Carlo muppets up! It wasn't pretty for sure. But a win is a win, and our top four hopes are still alive. Villa Sheffield United Wolves and Man City are our final games. If we fail to get at least 10 points from that, then I'll be disappointed tbh.

By the time we play City they'll have the league won, and i would imagine they'll take it handy before the champions league final. All in all Carlo has done well, for us to be still in with a shout for the top four, considering that that this squad is not that great. Again thank god that we got one over Moyes this evening.
10 points?

Sheesh

It really has more to do with scoring first I think. Look at Saints home, we score and keep them out easy. Burnley, Fulham, Villa and on and on we went behind and actually had to play a bit to try and recover it.

Thats why errors are so annoying. Davies v Burnley, Holgate v Villa absolutely criminal to give these teams leads.

Status
Not open for further replies.