2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except I have?
Lol again at you. A failed ex-RS manager or a completely unproven hipster over Carlo, who's won the actual lot? You are all over the place mate.

If it's true that you disappeared after our last winning streak, that's absolutely pathetic. Maybe try supporting the team instead of weeing your underpants on here for what seems like weeks on end.

I saw a poll recently on which Premiership manager had the highest level of support from the club's supporters CA was the highest by some distancewith over 90 per cent support and that came as no surprise to me..þ

We've seen the discussions on the Media bias and effect on the club. My only concern is if the idiot pundits at Sky & BT start going against Carlo, and if Moshiri starts to listen. I know this seeems like a crazy conspiracy, but we know for a fact that the PL is all about money and a big corporation, and obviously it is in the best interests of the power brokers that only the top 6 are in control. Everton, Leicester and others breaking in should make sense for the 'product' as an entertainment package to get more support, but somehow the top 6 bias is part of the agenda. So if the media goes against Carlo, even if we are in support, that's my only concern, that Moshiri starts to listen

Lol again at you. A failed ex-RS manager or a completely unproven hipster over Carlo, who's won the actual lot? You are all over the place mate.

If it's true that you disappeared after our last winning streak, that's absolutely pathetic. Maybe try supporting the team instead of weeing your underpants on here for what seems like weeks on end.
Ancelotti is currently below that ex-RS failed manager.

Hipster, you mean one of the youngest managerial talents out there?

Has Carlo won the lot here? Are Spurs fans equally as mad for wanting José out because he’s won the lot?

I haven’t disappeared anywhere. I’ve been a member of this forum for a long time and have been a regular poster through periods of winning and losing streaks. Not that I need to give some tosser on the internet, such as yourself, an explanation.

Has Carlo won the lot here? Are Spurs fans equally as mad for wanting José out because he’s won the lot?

I haven’t disappeared anywhere. I’ve been a member of this forum for a long time and have been a regular poster through periods of winning and losing streaks. Not that I need to give some tosser on the internet, such as yourself, an explanation.

Could somebody else come in and do a better job, maybe, however, we do have a guy who has experience at the top level.

Spurs have fallen away dramatically so that is not a good comparison, in my opinion.

We have not dropped away and with a little bit of stability we can progress. Stability is the key for us now, we have to stop chopping and changing and I believe that the extreme majority of fans understand this, therefore there is no rush to get rid of him.

SOME OF THE ANCELOTTI PRE MATCH BRIGHTON P/C

R.I.P Prince Philip​

Ancelotti starts by offering the condolences from everyone at #EFC to the Queen and Royal Family following the death of Prince Philip

Injury latest​

Carlo Ancelotti confirms that Andre Gomes will not be available for Monday’s game against Brighton. Allan has trained this morning but will be checked ahead of Brighton. Iwobi is back. Delph and Bernard are following their individual plans and Jordan Pickford is not 100% and won't be risked

Doucoure latest​

He will play again this season. He had the scan last week, everything was ok. He's going to have his next scan in three weeks and then he can start to train

Carlo on Palace Game​

The biggest lesson is when we have the possibility to kill the game, we have to kill the game. Unfortunately we conceded in the last period and we have to accept the result and keep the performance, which was much better. At home we could do much better

On social media​

I fully support this fight against racism and online abuse. It's not tolerable to receive abuse online or racism

James importance​

When James Rodriguez is fit, we have more possibility up front, we have more opportunities.
All the time he was fit we had more opportunities. It is absolutely normal we signed him for this reason, to have more opportunities up front

Carlo on Brighton​

They are playing good football, they have a clear idea. We have to defend well and use our quality, because we don't want to play a game to wait and try to do something on the counter attack.
In this period, there are no teams that don't need points. Every team needs points. For us it's vital to try and reach the target of Europe. Every team is involved, and this is the reason the Premier League is so exciting."

Taking chances​

We talk about Richarlison and Calvert-Lewin. I can say they have really good ability in the box, usually they are really clinical and they have been this season. In this situation against Palace they were not clinical, this is the truth.
After that what can I say, I am really satisfied for their season. They had an episode and I can say if they have the same chances as against Crystal Palace, they will score

Carlo on Gbamin​

I think that Jean-Philippe Gbamin can play. He's training properly, he's not used to the intensity of the Premier League so we have to take care of this. Now, with the medical staff, we have to decide how long he can play. He will be a fantastic midfielder.

Carlo on King​

Josh is doing well, he didn’t play a lot. It’s true he played more when we played a different system, now we have a lot of midfielders out we changed the shape to play with wing-backs, he’s not a wing-back. He can play as a striker and also as a winger

Carlo on King Contract​

No we haven't talked about the future, because we are not talking about the future in this moment. The future of the structure of next season won't be discussed now because we are so involved in the games, maybe later

Carlo on James​

Why do you always talk about James to that same reporter who asks the same stuff every week lol
He has completely recovered. Playing improves his condition. We have to take care to recover him well after games, but his condition is good and he is motivated
It's difficult to say if he's 100%. He's pushing in training, he's working well, so his condition is good. There's no doubt about this.

Carlo on Youth/Lewis Warrington​

I think that we have a good academy, not only Lewis but there are players training with us a lot of times. I can say that our academy is a good academy, because we have players with talent. I think we have a good future in that sense, “I hope soon we are going to have more Ross Barkley for the future of this club [Barkley reference is referring to the question from the Journalist who specifically mentioned Ross Barkley when asking about the academy]

dont understand where this inhered an awful team comes from

we finished 7th under Koeman, 8th under Allardyce, 8th under Silva and 12th under Ancelotti

when ancelotti took over we had just beaten chelsea 3-1 and drawn at old trafford 1-1 , we also almost made it to a semi final of a cup competition but got knocked out on pens by Leicester

we were 15th in the table and finished 12th an improvement of 3 places

he practically had the same players at his disposal that beat man utd 4-0

on paper the squad we had was a very good one

I don’t think many would agree with this. Since Gueye was sold then Gbamin and Gomes were crocked we’ve not had any quality in midfield until Allan and Docuoure came in (who have been injured at different times)

We’ve only had DCL and Richalrison upfront but until this season DCL hasn’t been much to shout about. Tosun got injured.

In defence I’d say that Digne has been consistently good but until Godfrey arrived we’ve had injury hit inconsistent performances from Keane Mina Holgate.

I don’t know how anyone could look at the squad and think it was a very good one that Ancelotti inherited.

dont understand where this inhered an awful team comes from

we finished 7th under Koeman, 8th under Allardyce, 8th under Silva and 12th under Ancelotti

when ancelotti took over we had just beaten chelsea 3-1 and drawn at old trafford 1-1 , we also almost made it to a semi final of a cup competition but got knocked out on pens by Leicester

we were 15th in the table and finished 12th an improvement of 3 places

he practically had the same players at his disposal that beat man utd 4-0

on paper the squad we had was a very good one
Ancelotti needs players equivalent to the ones he had at AC Milan or Real Madrid.

Apparently it’s unfair to judge him otherwise.

come let us lick wounds swallow pride and let slimeballs be bygones as we join together to heal our differences and create future of much harmony.

I don’t think many would agree with this. Since Gueye was sold then Gbamin and Gomes were crocked we’ve not had any quality in midfield until Allan and Docuoure came in (who have been injured at different times)

We’ve only had DCL and Richalrison upfront but until this season DCL hasn’t been much to shout about. Tosun got injured.

In defence I’d say that Digne has been consistently good but until Godfrey arrived we’ve had injury hit inconsistent performances from Keane Mina Holgate.

I don’t know how anyone could look at the squad and think it was a very good one that Ancelotti inherited.

Agree on the squad although I would say a top manager gets the best out of the players at his disposal.

My main beef is with Brands who for me has failed in his job however when you look at the points dropped this season (Newcastle x2, Fulham, Leeds, Burnley, Palace, WHU at home) some of the performances and set up / tactics have been awful and he needs to accept responsibility for it.

Im on the fence with Carlo - Im happy to give him next season to see what he can do but I dont think he'll have the same cult like support he currently has with the fanbase if we fail to get at least 6th/7th next season and europe particularly if we spend big this summer.

I've pretty much written this season off to finish 8th-9th based on recent results.

Rodgers has won nothing of note. Neither has Moyes, who is also above us. If that's your argument then I think you're getting rather desperate.

The hipster comment was clearly in regard to his dress, however I don't think a young up and comer would be a good fit here, even if I did want Ancelotti out. Which obviously I don't. I think it's a ludicrous suggestion.

Anyway I'll leave it there as it's nearing midnight here. Have a good day.

Agree on the squad although I would say a top manager gets the best out of the players at his disposal.

My main beef is with Brands who for me has failed in his job however when you look at the points dropped this season (Newcastle x2, Fulham, Leeds, Burnley, Palace, WHU at home) some of the performances and set up / tactics have been awful and he needs to accept responsibility for it.

Im on the fence with Carlo - Im happy to give him next season to see what he can do but I dont think he'll have the same cult like support he currently has with the fanbase if we fail to get at least 6th/7th next season and europe particularly if we spend big this summer.

I've pretty much written this season off to finish 8th-9th based on recent results.

Which player do we think Carlo isn’t getting the best out of? Genuine question. I’m not sure there can be a better version of Keane, Mina Holgate, Davies DCL than what we’ve seen under Carlo.

Digne has been roughly consistent as he was under Silva, Siggurdson perhaps not as good but he’s been on a downward spiral for years. Gomes is poor, is that Carlo or just his injury? Pickford is probably in the best form he’s been for a while .

Some of them just aren’t good enough and they haven’t been for any manager. There’s no getting away from that regardless of manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.