2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
In no way calling for his head here but we've had more disgusting home performances under Carlo than we did under fat Sam Silva and koeman combined.

This is a massive issue, can't keep saying this everytime we play at home but here we are

Did they play in empty stadiums? Look at the home performances and results RS have had.

After City have thrashed us in the cup we should concentrate on the league. We should make a respectable 9th position at the very least.

But with the mighty Palace up at home after the cup game teams even in 11th and 12th could gain on us.

Hopefully our players can perform and manage a top 10 finish, hopefully it's not too much pressure

Did they play in empty stadiums? Look at the home performances and results RS have had.
I'd argue it's even worse form from Carlo that we're losing so many without the fans there. We've seen so many times how our players heads just drop when they hear a grumble from the supporters. The players have the freedom of the field to just play their game this season but they're largely embarrassing themselves.

I trust Carlo more than most of these players as that midfield is similar to the one we had two years ago when we were bunk. Truth is injuries have started to bite now and I agree we need to be much much better at home against teams that sit in.
Against teams that sit in? Are you having a laugh?
Burnley played us off the park, as did fulham, Newcastle, leeds and west ham at home.

Dyche vs Carlo:

1615665938013.png

Against teams that sit in? Are you having a laugh?
Burnley played us off the park, as did fulham, Newcastle, leeds and west ham at home.
They did but that's another of our issues we can't deal with teams that press us. Against all those teams the emphasis was on us to attack and they picked us off. We lack mobility even with Doucoure without him we are a slow and barron midfield

Status
Not open for further replies.