2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carlo knows what the score is. He must be really frustrated with the players we have
I know he’s said that we don’t need a great deal of money spent in the summer but if that’s the case I really hope there’s a lot of quality players available on free transfers!!
Seriously though expect him to have the players lined up regardless of European qualification or not

Maybe he woud have been been better tonight giving two of the youngsters a run. doesnt seem much point in having them on the bench with fresh legs at the start of the game which because of the injury situation we were always going to struggle .... It was obvious to me before a ball was kicked that a midfield with a player just recently recovered form a bad injury and Gomes and Siggy would not be good enough to progress us forward in the game. Apart from some glaring mistakes by Holgate we were sound defensively for the better part of the game but for me, the decision to play Bernard and King off the bench rathwer than two of the youngsters did nothing to increase our chances of getting any sort of a result.

I think alot of mediocre performances have been salvaged by moments of stellar quality otherwise our general attack has been lackluster. Despite some duds in the squad we should still be able to string together some purposeful forward passes even Burnley known for expansive and exhilarating brand of football can pull off this feat . Or another example is Leeds who actually play attractive football is composed of mainly championship players who can coordinate extensive attacking forays. To reiterate basic passing and subsequent movement needs to honed.

Magnum PI, who thinks Carlo Samcelotti is the greatest manager ever, Moyes is doing a better job with a lot less financial outlay in a shorter time span.
Its desperately sad this pretense you're pulling up, anything to cover up the misgivings over at Snake Mountain

Trumpian levels of devotion on display tonight, together with the usual name-calling and outraged derision for dissenters.

Yes we have a limited squad beset by injuries, but could and should be doing better. I have no particular love for Moyes, especially in light of his disrespect after the move to Man U, but does he really have a better squad at his disposal or is he trying harder? It will be interesting to see where we all end up

This season is probably a write-off, and I think Carlo sees it that way. If he can coax better results out of the run-in I will be happy enough, but I don't think it is part of a masterplan. I expect he is looking longer term. I have a few years on him and can identify with his appreciation of the reduced pressure at Everton, but I fervently hope he is serious about improving the team going forward.

That's a Chelsea team that's playing like premier contenders next year. Carlo must be aiming for that kind of control and speed for us.

Didnt like the formation tonight, but Im sure Carlo will sort it somehow. We need a RB and another AM.

Status
Not open for further replies.