2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
So because a player is average they arnt required to work hard?

Look at the talent in that City team and look how hard they work. If DeBruyne, Sterling and Silva can work their backsides off, what make our lot think they can stroll around?

Its not good enough
I would agree. I think we dont work hard. Since martinez second season. Liverpool will out work us this weekend. I expect that from everton in recent years.

I'm not wishing to explain or dismiss the stat, there's many stats you could use to paint us in a poor light and we have to do better. But, mate, hopeless? Really? Give your head a wobble.
What’s he done that other managers, supposedly lesser managers, aren’t doing?

Ancelotti = Moyes being vindicated I guess. Personally I've no qualms with this approach but a lot of fans did. The next few months will be interesting on here.

This moving sigurdsson into CM needs to stop - he’s not mobile enough to play there nor is he good enough with his passing to overlook said deficiency.
Obvious to everyone apart from the management team apparently. Hopefully Allan's return will end it.

They knew they were in a game first half City. That's something to take from the game.

Not sure it’s gonna to much for confidence heading into the derby at Anfield. Created nothing against Fulham and lost 0-2, had a good 15 min spell against City but still lost 1-3. Southampton at home after that, another team who will come here and do what Fulham did (style of play - as they did last year). It doesn’t look great.

Footballs crap, results are crap fed up watching us.
Cant leave the team alone, baffling line ups and substitutions.
Its something like 4 clean sheets from a team who sit back?
Will have to see how carlo does with his own players.
Only hope I can take from the current run.

So because a player is average they arnt required to work hard?

Look at the talent in that City team and look how hard they work. If DeBruyne, Sterling and Silva can work their backsides off, what make our lot think they can stroll around?

Its not good enough

It took City a fair few years to get to that level and that was with a championship winning side. It'll take anothet season before we are anywhere near that level, at least a season.

We're going in the right direction with a few wrong turns here and there.

Status
Not open for further replies.