2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are saying it though.
The post directly above yours does
I think that he's making the point that any other manager would get the same performances we have been seeing, and that's true, not necessarily that we should sack him. Goes the same as saying that any other manager putting these tacts and team selections out would get crucified by us.

Your always moaning which your entitled to do but what's the answer we've been a car crash since Moyes era. We now have a manager who has won trophies all over the place if doesn't sort it I'm at.a loss
He hasn’t sorted it out. That’s the sad reality we are now facing. The man does not look like he can turn this around.

I think that he's making the point that any other manager would get the same performances we have been seeing, and that's true, not necessarily that we should sack him. Goes the same as saying that any other manager putting these tacts and team selections out would get crucified by us.
He has been questioned by plenty on his tactics and selections. He is not getting a free pass on criticism. But he has been here under a year so I think most people are giving him time.

At this point in his tenure I’d at least like to see some kind of plan being executed on the pitch.

Ok. Fair enough and there isn't really any comeback to that.

All you can say, is he's never been manager who has a plan, and works towards it. He's a pragmatist that amends the system to suit opponents. There's a legitimate argument to say he's not done this very well over the last few games, and in truth the tinkering is not helping players currently.

Overall though, we have made a lot of improvement on where we were since he's come in. I can understand people may think 18th was a false position and in some ways it was, but it was where Silva left us.

I'll be frank, it's going to take a lot for me to turn on Ancelotti, so I'll be quite defensive of him, probably to some annoyance I'm sure!

Kenny and nkonkou must be seriously bad to not get a look in
His comments after the game they got the first goal....Leeds could have scored 6 -8 Kenny & our new left back should have p!ayed imo with a wide player to protect them both wings all evening we were wide open on the flanks ...
The team had no shape to it - Leeds defence is as bad as ours yet we only tested them a bit .....
Sorry, but it's worrying team selection, plus wrong substitutes yet again ........
4 out of 5 games lost ........
Carlo needs a rethink, because it ain't working..ATM ......

He hasn’t sorted it out. That’s the sad reality we are now facing. The man does not look like he can turn this around.
6th in premier league quarter finals of league cup. Yes were crap at the moment but you carnt buy a load of players all at once we've done that before, I think it will take a couple of seasons to get rid of the deadwood and get his type of players in .he's not Houdini give him time ffs.

7th at the end of the season.

Fair enough. I appreciate the reply and I'm not trying to get at you, it's an interesting discussion.

My points would be, even on an awful run, we could well be 7th at the end of this week, or very close to it. Secondly, the side was 18th when Silva left us, so we are moving towards 7th and progressing towards it aren't we? I mean it's fine to say progress isn't as quick as we might hope, but we are progressing in the broadest sense (I appreciate the last few weeks have been poor).

Status
Not open for further replies.