2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
No game plan here at all. Well if there was it went out the window the second Utd touched the ball. Players have bottled it. It doesn’t help that we literally have the slowest team in the league to counter and we have absolutely nothing going on from the right side of our pitch.
No game plan? Don’t be silly.

There will be a robust game plan. The players are just not adhering to it.

You honestly think Carlo Ancelotti didn’t have a plan? Seriously?

Players are spineless, can see the belief visibly disappear after cavani scored. We do not have the legs to carry James though without Allan and doucoure both playing, teams just stroll through the midfield.

No game plan? Don’t be silly.

There will be a robust game plan. The players are just not adhering to it.

You honestly think Carlo Ancelotti didn’t have a plan? Seriously?

That’s why I put it there is one it’s gone out of the window. Players have bottled it.

The frustrating thing with Carlo is he either wins or loses us games with his set up / team selections.

So frustrating - big game to potentially go 5th 1 point off 4th and we take out our best in form CB and take Gylfi out for Davies who is absolutely toilet.

No mate, some internet people think they know better.

They’ve played a kids computer game and won electronic prizes so they know better.

Apparently some want to sack Ancelotti.

FOR GOD’S SAKE, SOMETIMES YOU LOSE GAMES.

I don’t want to sack him mate and I certainly don’t play internet games as you claim. I’m his biggest supporter on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.