2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wenger was still a class manager though and had players like Ozil (when he was good) Sanchez (when he was good) Ramsay etc. He had a pretty good cup team that could get up for one off games.
Don't forget they were losing 2-0 to Hull in the final and bounced back. Arsenal have transformed from league contenders to a good cup team

You're obviously not paying much attention to the pressers then.
Maybe you're not paying attention to how he pauses before some answers, lifts the eyebrow, then a little smirk and then answers only the part of the question that he wants to answer...

I think there will be another addition after we bring Godfrey in. Hopefully a speedy winger who scores goals.

Despite what he said about Kean I think he could still be away. Hope not though.
I think that comment about surprise's was was more in General about the league not just Everton, but expect another 2 in i would think and i think the same about kean

I think that comment about surprise's was was more in General about the league not just Everton, but expect another 2 in i would think and i think the same about kean
Not so sure you know. He had a little smile as he said it.

He can't have been referring to Godfrey as the world and his wife are waiting on that. I think it is could be a fan pleaser and out of the blue ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.