2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the toughest test he's ever had, and here his manager's skills are really put to the test. To achieve success here, he can not rely on individual qualities, but on putting together a team that is well trained and coordinated. It's a completely different game than he's been used to throughout his career.

To quote Zeman: “Guys like Fabio Capello and Jose Mourinho are hailed as geniuses because they win. Well, they win because they have the best players, not because of what they do. I could put my dead grandfather in charge of their teams and they would still win. ”

Hopefully, Ancelotti will disprove skeptics like me next season.

Even harder when you have a team of 95% grade A trash who have little or no desire to do well for this club but are just happy to get their pay cheques. Other than Godfrey and on his day Richarlison (whenever that is...) I see no winners in this team, just a group of overpaid, overrated, heartless, toothless and gutless individuals.

You can't make a team that can't run, pass or work hard to have a sexy style of play you want.

We are a victim of years of apathy and apathetic players. 4 signings under carlo who have barely been available is going to change that.

Change the bed sheets along with the carlo out shouts.

Lots of professional athletes have coaches etc who motivate them daily. If a manager isn't motivating his staff when they are underperforming that's sloppy management. Lewis Hamilton is one of the most successful sport starts in the world and he literally lives full time with someone whose job it is to keep him focussed and motivated. He is definitely a winner.
I bet Lewis' coach is banging his girlfriend

Even harder when you have a team of 95% grade A trash who have little or no desire to do well for this club but are just happy to get their pay cheques. Other than Godfrey and on his day Richarlison (whenever that is...) I see no winners in this team, just a group of overpaid, overrated, heartless, toothless and gutless individuals.
Allan, Rodrigues, Doucoure???

If he has championship players (some of them are) why are they being outfought and outplayed in the FA Cup to league 1 Crawley? That cant be blamed on the players quality. It was just a woeful display.

Right, but then they beat Manchester City away with 10 men? So they’re neither the best team in the league, or League 1 standard. They’re patchy, because the players are not that good. But they are all performing well above their stations, which is down to good management.

It is different resources, but most of the players are complete chances arent they?

I can have we have a better squad on paper, but in actuality this group is all wrong.
I hate to say it, but Carlo has contributed to this mess by buying players with no pace.

Of course, Brands has to own it, but my faith in Ancelotti is rocked given his chasing of players who, though very good technically, have no pace and are hardly on the pitch.

This is not the job for Carlo at this late stage of his career. I'm sensing a huge piss take here.

If it's true that Madrid are interested, do you honestly think he's staying at mid-table everton? I know Madrid aren't brilliant at the minute, but having that mob sniff around you usually means only one thing....... offski time. I honestly think the 're-build needed here will take multiple seasons, and do you think he wants to put up with that at this point in his career? I think he'll be off for one more day in the sun if the rumours are true.

You can't make a team that can't run, pass or work hard to have a sexy style of play you want.

We are a victim of years of apathy and apathetic players. 4 signings under carlo who have barely been available is going to change that.

Change the bed sheets along with the carlo out shouts.

Problem is, we saw when Dunc was in charge, they ran and worked for their lives.

Somehow though that was seen as an outlier to be applauded and not a minimum to be expected.

Allan, Rodrigues, Doucoure???

Yeah I seen them tonight, Gutless.

On the whole usually not... but then the manager did sign them himself so that doesn’t surprise me... it’s the other bums he’s left with that are an embarrassment to this club, I despise them.

Status
Not open for further replies.