2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we play scabby football but if we win our game in hand (lol) we are 1 point off 4th... now im not suggesting we are going to get 4th or even europe but some of the meltdowns in here are suited to a team being in lower half of the table not a team who by some miracle could only be 1 point off 4th.

Like us to play 442 at home, 3 at the back, please put it in the bin. Get Richarlison back on the left. DCL and King upfront, I'm not buying into their link up play at all, neither of them track back or press.

So frustrating watching this every week.

Not sure why his thread is bumped, Our forwards missed about 4 sitters, What else can the manager do for that? Strikers cost us two points simple as.
I'd prefer he binned off the 3 CBs but if we can play somewhere close to this weekly he'll have us challenging. The problem of course is at this point having James on form seems to be more responsible for it than what Carlo does and this is the first time since maybe the Burnley away game (which we also managed to draw FFS) where we've actually been significantly better at creating goal scoring opportunities than the team we're playing. That game was also pretty much down to James being great.

Not sure why his thread is bumped, Our forwards missed about 4 sitters, What else can the manager do for that? Strikers cost us two points simple as.
Tbf mate, it’s not just the 1 game is it? Look at the home record and the state of the football we play in general.
I think the criticisms are in some part justified.

when you're one nil up in a match against any premier league team and you decide to defend that lead for the last 15 mins, you get what you deserve. We got what we deserved. As with many matches this season, it was as predictable as christmas in December. Could see their equaliser coming a mile off. Really negative, Italian, shut up shop tactics which don't work in modern football.

The remit this season was Europe. He signed older players, completely breaking the transfer philosophy we said we had, and it’s completely backfired.

Most of them are crocks as well.

Ancelotti is surviving because of his name.

No one can tell me what he’s doing here couldn’t be replicated by someone like Dyche.
WTF av you really just written that last sentence Get a grip you think james would be here Allen would be here if DYCHE was our manager.Go to bed you buffoon

In fairness, he is managing players of a massive lesser quality than he is used to. He just needs a load more better players...over to you Mosh

Status
Not open for further replies.