2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly think this is the worst squad of players we've had since Moyes left. Good luck to Carlo - it'll take an utter miracle to get us going again.

It's awful. The best case scenario is he gets this shambles of a squad to play out of their skins next year but even that would only be temporary. We are looking at rip it up and start again scenario.

He has to start somewhere and he will mate

Think you're underestimating the job. Whatever was going on at Napoli, this is worse. The chances Ancelotti can take us forward are up in the air.

You can't place it in more simple terms than saying rip it up and start again. It scares me how bad we actually given the money spent.

It's awful. The best case scenario is he gets this shambles of a squad to play out of their skins next year but even that would only be temporary. We are looking at rip it up and start again scenario.

Rip it up and start again, for the 4th time in 6 years. I don't think we're a million miles away, that entire midfield needs replaced and then we'd be looking OK. Defensively we're fine (minus that clown in nets) and the two up top are sound, the non-existent midfield overshadows everything. 3 CM's needed.

Think you're underestimating the job. Whatever was going on at Napoli, this is worse. The chances Ancelotti can take us forward are up in the air.

You can't place it in more simple terms than saying rip it up and start again. It scares me how bad we actually given the money spent.

We’re in this mess due to the money spent. Carlo hasn’t walked in thinking we can be Barca mate.

I doubt Carlo will be to shocked by that, I'm sure he knew early days he had a squad of spineless cowards with no hunger or fight, I think he'll be happy having Gordon coming through but it's a big rebuild especially in that midfield, this club best just back him though, and not for just one summer, this will take a few transfer windows

Status
Not open for further replies.