2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw the full article via Google News.
Amazing stuff and as cynical as I am with these things, I am buoyed up over the matter.
Just two of the highlights a) When asked whether hes here for a final payday, his response "I don't need the money!
b) We will achieve a CL place next season.
And although Carragher did some toadying up he's still a gobshite.
Brilliant stuff all around.
Well he's talking the talk, can he walk the walk.
Disgraceful today.

Sheffield Utd are like 6th with garbage like Lundstram and Billy Sharp in their team.

If you set up to play to both your strengths AND to help your worst players weaknesses you can nick results.

Sidibe cant defend? Sound have him as a wingback so when he's getting forward one of the midfield 3 tucks in to his position left

Our midfield is slow and weak - sound stick an extra body in there to try make up for it.

Simply put these players CAN NOT play 442 unless its against crap like Newcastle and Brighton.

Ive banged the drum since Arsenal he needed to have changed it up otherwise Siggurdsson and Davies etc would be cut through like butter and we'll get done.
Sheffield United dont have a team that aren't scum of the earth cowards like we do. They fight for each other and the club. The rats playing for is don't and never will.

Say whatever you want mate but while we have this poisonous team at the club nothing will ever change. No manager or tactics can fix this team. A purge is needed to rid ourselves of the mercenaries who infest this club.

The idea that Carlo Ancelotti "will now know how terrible his players are" after picking Gylfi fn Sigurdsson every single week despite usually being the worst player on the pitch makes no sense. Not one thing was even passable today. How, on earth, does that happen? No energy, no concentration, couldn't trap balls, couldn't pass to a team mate, no tackling(which won us the reverse fixture), no closing down. How?

Such a huge job. Had a nice run of fixtures that pulled us away from relegation. But two away games in london. 7 goals conceded. Thats the reality rather than the previous 6 or 7 games. Half decent opposition away says more about how much is needed.
Roll on the summer

Ancelotti has to take responsibility for Sigurdsson starting (and forcing Bernard out of position to shoe him in).

Yes, he's a good manager, but that's a ridiculous decision to make.

Bernard was rubbish. Sigurdsson was rubbish

I dont give Sigurdsson any get out clause so I wont be doing it for Bernard either.

...and the replacements you suggest are the answer?

It is unknown until they get a decent run in the team. Davis has had 3 seasons. One would surely consider that a decent run. He has not improved from match 1. So my point is let's see who else is I the squad who is in same position .

Is your suggestion to keep aying davis until end of the season? because I cant see you point otherwise.

Sheffield United dont have a team that aren't scum of the earth cowards like we do. They fight for each other and the club. The rats playing for is don't and never will.

Say whatever you want mate but while we have this poisonous team at the club nothing will ever change. No manager or tactics can fix this team. A purge is needed to rid ourselves of the mercenaries who infest this club.

I agree mate the players are a disgrace and Brands should take big responsibility for only adding to the garbage already here.

But for me Ancelotti now has to decide what he wants to do until the end of the season - seasons over now so either change formation and scrape enough points to finish 10th or make a statement and drop Sigurdsson, Davies, Sidibe and give regular game time to players like Gordon, Kean and 1 or 2 lads from the academy and see if any are worth looking at keeping next season around the squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.